mining industry regulation
Mining: The Regulation of Exploration & Extraction .Deze pagina vertalen
- Mining Industry
- Legal and Regulatory Structure
- Mining Rights and Title
- Duties, Royalties and Taxes
- Business Structures
- Restrictions and Limitations
- Environment, Health and Safety
- International Treaties
- The mining industry is one of Australia's most importantexport sectors and makes a significant economic and socialcontribution to the Australian economy. Mining and mineralsactivity currently comprises 8 per cent of the Australian economyand 40 per cent of exports. The mineral and minerals processingsector has contributed over A$500 billion directly toAustralia's wealth over the past two decades, supporting morethan 320,000 Australians.Australia currently has one of the largest mineral sector.
Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
The Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety has brought together the Department of Mines and Petroleum and most of . Mining tenure, land access and .